Edithmary Tabitha Ijeoma Price, Bsc, MHSA, PCA
Founder, ONeNess Foundations Diaspora USA, Masters in Healthcare Services Administration at Strayer University in Houston Texas. BSc. in Psychology, Nursing at San Jacinto College in Houston Texas. Professional Administrators Credential, Early Childhood Education Director, with over 15 years of hands-on experience working with “at-risk” youths.
As a Professional Childcare Administrator, I am responsible for the day-to-day facility operations, ensuring that all services are coordinated efficiently and effectively providing treatment services for children and adolescents with various behavioral, physical, emotional, and special needs. I am instrumental in advocating the necessary continuity of services that allow the clients and family members to actively engage in the client’s recovery process.
Some of my Core Competencies
- Rehabilitation Specialist for over 20 years working with dual diagnosis clients, substance abuse and mentally-ill clients.
- Assessment/Eligibility specialist for over 20 years providing psycho-social rehabilitation skills and working with needy families.
- Professional Administrator for over 15 years working with individuals with Emotional disorders and Mental Retardation.
Management Level Positions
- President / Chief Executive Officer – ONeNess Foundations Diaspora USA.
- Chief Executive Officer – American Tower of Refuge, Residential Treatment Center in Katy Texas USA.
- Chief Executive Officer – Texas Pride Foster & Adoptive group home in Richmond Texas USA.
- Vice President / Co-Founder Southwest Social services Inc. Houston Texas USA.
- Author – The Orphan who became King.
- Coordinator – Single Parents Ministry at Christ United Ministries Int’l World-wide.
- Made Honor’s List; Made Dean’s List at Strayer University Katy Campus Texas USA 2014 (Major – Masters Healthcare Services Administration).