How Faces of children should always look
Why are there so many tears in her eyes?
She cannot defend herself,
but we have an obligation to come to her defense.
- STOP Child Abuse and Neglect of Orphanage Children & STOP illegal Maternity Homes.
- STOP Child Trafficking of Teenage Girls & Existence of Baby Factory.
- STOP violation of Teenage Girl’s innocence as well as their Human Rights.
- Focus in Nation Building for Job/employment opportunities to mobilize the Nigerian Youth.
- Pass the Transformation Bill of Orphanage Homes and Maternity Centers INTO Foster Care Homes, Foster Group Homes and Residential Treatment Centers.
Our vision is to establish FOSTER CARE SYSTEM IN NIGERIA and other African countries to create foster parenting and introduce Group Homes to help uplift the STANDARD OF LIVING of the DOWNTRODDEN and VULNERABLE in our society which will eradicate Poverty, create steady Employment, provide Hope for the hopeless and give birth to the following highlighted below:
- Introduction and training of Foster Parents.
- Assisted Living Facilities for Senior Citizens (Elderly).
- Skills Acquisitions for Special Needs Individuals and Destitute.
- Eradication of Street Begging (e.g. ALMAJIRAI & DISABLED PERSONS).
- Embarking and implementation of Alternative Education for juvenile delinquencies.
- Improve health care crises of the vulnerable especially too hard to reach communities.
- Creation of Employment opportunities in the area of Agricultural empowerment and Education.
- Creation of FOSTER HOMES and FOSTER PARENTING in all the local Government areas across the COUNTRY.
- Provision of Social Amenities, Empowerment and Resources for the AGED, DISABLED and DISPLACED, (Day programs and Workshops).
- Provision of Group Homes for the physically challenged and Emergency shelters for the internally displaced persons.
- Building of Residential Treatment Group Homes to accommodate and Facilitate TREATMENT for Persons with Drug Problems ranging (6 to 17years).
- Building of Maternity Homes to house Teen Pregnant Mothers caught up in the issue of BABY FACTORY SAGA in order to provide them THERAPY and foster continuity in their Education.
- Building of Group Homes to House People with Mental illness and Mental Retardation as well as Medically Fragile Persons to facilitate WELLNESS and Preserve their DIGNITY.
This will provide vast employment in areas of; Caregivers, Nurses, Special Education Teachers, Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Speech Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, Pharmacists, Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC) and Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselors (LCDC). Students (Youths) can work as Caregivers and earn money while still in school, it will help in managing their time and ultimately decreasing crimes like cultism, prostitution, armed robbery, kidnapping, political thuggery, teenage girls abductions and child trafficking over time.
Our mission is to work with Law makers to enact an ACT, Legislative Bill on FOSTER CARE SYSTEM in Nigeria and Africa, to disseminate timely and useful information, to perform charitable services, and to conduct research to enhance productivity and quality of life for orphans, poor, needy, vulnerable, downtrodden, and displaced population in Nigeria and Africa.
The goal of ONeNess Foundations is to establish in Nigeria, the FOSTER CARE PROGRAM, which is now a global trend, and build Foster Group Homes where children can live and feel safe. Also to train foster parents, case workers, caregivers and introduce alternative education to accommodate the millions of children not in school and facilitate continuity in education for those that dropped out of school due to circumstances beyond their control.
We value human lives and believe that Foster Care System will add desired and needed value to Family, Society, Wellness, Health, Education, Housing, and preserve human dignity.