Is to Regulate, Monitor, and Transform the various Motherless Babies centers and Ophanage centers in Nigeria into a warm and smaller family oriented environments.
• To move children from institutions to a family and community based alternatives.
• To eradicate child homelessness through foster care system.
• Build group homes to accommodate special needs individual to facilitate quality care.
• Build maternity group homes to house teen pregnant mothers to foster continuity in their education and provide therapy for mind wellness.
• Build assisted living facilities for senior citizens to dignify their lives while aging gracefully.
• Empower more women to the foster parenting scheme.