ONeNess Foundations Diaspora USA, Inc. will provide encouragement and motivation for age appropriate residents to engage in skills that prepare them for transitional living.
ONeNess Foundations Diaspora USA, Inc. will ensure that adequate transportation is available to transport residents around to engage in transitional living skills.
Residents appropriate for transitional living will participate in the following activities:
- GED Training
- Job Search Training
- Resume Writing
- Job Training Skills/Interviewing Skills
- Money Management
- Budget Education Counseling
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation Skills Training
- Medication Management Education
- First Aid, CPR, PMAB, Pharmacology
- Nutrition Education Counseling
- Health and Hygiene Education
- Anger Management Education
- Self Esteem Education
- Use of Public Transportation Education
- Conflict Resolution Education
- Relationships Education Counseling
- Infection Control Education
- Alcohol and Illegal Drug Abuse Education
- Cooking Skills Education
- Time Management Education
- Energy Utilization Education
ONeNess Foundations Diaspora USA, Inc. staff will provide active listening to residents to verbalize their feelings and coordinate with their therapist to ensure nurture and guidance.
ONeNess Foundations Diaspora USA, Inc. will monitor individual residents progress and make recommendations to their parent/legal guardian as needed.
ONeNess Foundations Diaspora USA, Inc. will arrange for group counseling sessions for residents to face and embrace the outside world with positive attitude and open mind. (Attitude is everything).